Around 2 AM last night, Bean comes into my room screaming "WHY IS IT BROWN?!?!". I was super disoriented and had no idea what he was talking about or what time it was; I just knew I wanted him to knock it off so I could sleep. He stands at the foot of my bed ripping his shirt off and continues screaming his random question. After I get him quiet and calm enough, I've come to find that he has thrown up in his sleep.
I clean him up and then walk downstairs to evaluate the situation. I smelled it before I saw anything. I walk into his room to find that he did indeed vomit and it was indeed brown. It looked like a gallon of chunky chocolate soup had been spewed on his pillow, mattress and wall. Yes, the wall... which had dripped angrily on to the carpet. I lifted up his pillow to take the case off for washing to find that the entire left side of the pillow had absorbed and was dripping in puke. Awesome.
I took all the sheets off and left the pillow inside the massive mess and just threw it in the washing machine as quickly as I could since I was holding my breath in an effort not to puke myself. I then wiped the wall and carpet down with Lysol wipes and then sprayed it down with Lysol spray to be doubly sure that it was clean and hopefully no longer smelly.
After all was said and done, I washed my hands and went back to bed with Bean at my side (and a giant bowl at his). Then, an hour later, Bean gets up to pee. I sat up from my bed and glanced over at him in the master bath to witness him then both pee and puke at the same time. I'm going to have to say, I was impressed. His aim during both was nothing short of amazing. If there were awards for such a thing, he'd take first place. The rest of the day has been about the same. Let's hope tonight fares better.
No comments:
Post a Comment